Events » SPA National Roadshow - WA
Screen Producers Australia is commemorating 60 years since its inception with a national roadshow, taking place in all Australian states and territories.
The roadshow explores our screen industry’s collective priorities, with an invitation to the broad community to contribute to our agenda setting policy work, our industry and its future. The structure of each roadshow date varies between states, with content including:
- A policy update drawing on findings from our annual business survey
- Insights to our post-election policy priorities and positioning
- Information about professional growth and development opportunities
- An update on recent industrial reforms
- A detailed members only workshop about the newly announced ATRRA agreement.
Find below a detailed order of events for our Perth roadshow leg, which includes member only participation between 9.30-11.00am.
SPA PERTH ROADSHOW
Tuesday 23 August 2016
ScreenWest, Gordon Stephenson House, 140 William Street WA
9.30AM - 11.00AM ATRRA DEEP DIVE (MEMBERS ONLY)
- Workshop Presentation
11.30AM - 1.00PM POLICY, PRODUCTION, PROGRESS
- Policy Update
- Annual Business Survey
- Post-Election Priorities
- Industrial Reforms
- Professional Growth & Development